In recent times, where time is nothing but dedication to earning a living as the body gets exhausted, the mind and soul do. According to recent studies, an average of 900 persons out of 1000 works for 8-8.5 hours every day. The rest of the time is spent on traveling from home to office and back, and once the cycle is completed, the body gives in and demands rest. Therefore, even if they get leisure time, they cannot do anything productive or creative.
Best Guitars for Beginners to Buy in 2021
But, even though the body is at rest, the mind still needs something to break the knots of exhaustion. It has been clinically proven that music is the best healing for both the mind and the body and that people often restore music to treat stress and exhaustion. The type of music and the kind of instrument preferred is different for everyone, but one of the most popular instruments which are readily chosen by everyone is the guitar.
Guitars are the stringed instruments that let the tune hum throughout our whole body. The vibrations can be felt right through, and the generic satisfaction of music comes through it.
But, if you’re a beginner and want to buy and start learning it, then the first hurdle you must be facing will be the choice of the guitar. In this article, I will walk you through various recommended Guitars which detailed descriptions so that it makes it easier for you to choose.
Offered by one of the most reputable companies- Intern, this is an Acoustic Guitar. This Acoustic Guitar is finely designed and produces one of the best quality music. The guitar comes with a total package of the strap, bag, six strings, and three picks, which is very profitable and ideal for beginners.
The compact size offered by the product is one of the best features as it is easily weighted and can be carried anywhere. The product has 18 frets, which makes learning easier. Ebony is used for making the fretboard, which is known for its hardness and durability and creates a well-defined, crisp, and bright sound. It is designed in the spruce top, and apathies in the back and sides offer great tone and sound.
- The low action strings reduce pressure and easier for beginners.
- Linden tuning gear, wood frame, and steel strings: Ideal Acoustic design.
- The cutaway design allows easy access to frets.
- It has ten days replacement policy and one year warranty.
- The plastic bridges reduce the quality of sound produced.
- The weight of 2.5kg is not desirable, harder to be carried around.
This product offered by Juarez comes with solid wood that produces a smooth sound. The cutaway is designed in such a manner that it is easy for holding and handling the guitar. It also comes with necessities -strap, bag, strings, and two picks, which makes it a more comfortable purchase.
The dimensions of the product are 97 x 44 x 12.6 cm and weigh 2.5 kilograms. The cutaway design makes the product handy and also fashionable. The fretboard of ebony wood provides excellent sound and tone and natural bass.
- Extra strings are included for beginners, which can be very handy.
- The design is innovative and outstanding, making it visually appealing.
- The black wood used makes it decay-resistant and long-lasting.
- The price is very affordable and comes with ten days of the replacement policy.
- The linden tonewood used makes easy dents in the course of time.
- The steel strings used are not ideal for amateurs.
This product of Acoustic Guitar from the manufacturer Kadence comes with Fordable Guitar Stand, Tuner, Capo, Bag, strap, strings, and three picks; no side purchase is required. The dimensions of the guitar are 105 x 45 x 20 cm.
The body and the neck materials are made of spruce wood, which is hard, durable, and produces the best possible sound. Louder sound bass and rich tonal qualities make it stand out at a reasonable price. The bridge is made of rosewood, giving a creamy texture to the guitar and an appealing appearance.
- The Linden wood body provides a highly resonating hollow chamber.
- The rosewood fretboard makes it very durable with great sound.
- The curved concert design makes it easier to handle.
- The number of strings is 6, the ideal acoustics type.
- There is no equalizer for the sound.
- The warranty offered is only for six months.
This basic acoustics guitar produced by the Jixing brand is a size 38 inches and has dimensions of 98 x 41 x 12 cm, and has an average weight of 2.46 kilograms. It comes with a jamming bag, strings, and wire. The color offered is blue, which is quite exquisite in taste as most basic acoustics guitars come with the natural tonal wood color.
The number of frets is 18, which is designed specifically for beginners. The guitar is a fully developed professional guitar; therefore, beginners can learn from the basics and practice up to professional levels. The strings are made up of stainless strings.
- The linden wood provides excellent bass to the guitars.
- The lemonwood used as a tonewood offers the best texture.
- There are no batteries needed for this product
- It is a full-size guitar, can be used by both professionals and beginners.
- It does not have an electric jack or built-in tuner.
- The weight and size are too big, not portable-friendly.
This acoustic guitar offered by Henrix is a size 38 inches and of dimensions of60.51 x 46.2 x 14.2 cm. The weighs around 2.96 kilograms and is designed in an advanced way, which is more preferred by modern luthiers than the single truss vintage rod. Thus, it can be wearied in either direction of the neck.
The guitar is much more resilient to climatic changes and does not need regular repairs. The pack also includes a guitar strap, three plectrums (picks), extra strings set, string winder & a microfiber guitar polishing cloth. It comes with a dual-action truss rod and die-cast tuners.
- The 38C offers high precision open-gear tuners, effortless tuning.
- One-stop purchase for beginners carries all gear items.
- The sunburst colors of black and red give a beautiful appearance.
- Basswood is used as toners making the sound more accurate.
- The product does not come with any warranty.
- The product does not have an in-built plug-in.
This product offered by Martin has the dimensions of 102 x 10 x 38 cm. This is a full-sized steel-stringed guitar and comes with a complete clip-on tuner, guitar stand, padded gig bag, strap, spare strings, and plectrums. The W-101 has a size 39″ body, perfectly contoured for comfortable playing positions with a singular bottom peg attachable to your strap.
The strings are made of steel, which gives the best possible tension and thus leading to the best possible production of sound. The black color of the guitar provides a sleek look. It only weighs 1.5kg and has a 1-year warranty.
- It comes with free online classes.
- The slim, contoured body provides excellent playability.
- The geared machine heads keep the guitar tuned for a long time.
- Linden’s body material ensures durability and reliability.
- The product does not support long time use, showier.
- Its repair options are limited.
These acoustic guitars have excellent sound quality, high durability, and can be used by everybody. The 41-inch statute makes it easier to be handled and can be carried around without having any effect on sound quality. The body materials offer a high resonating hollow chamber making way for the best possible sound production.
The guitar comes with a Cover/Bag, String Set, Belt, and Picks- which is the best possible profit. It is manufactured in India, and therefore ready customer services are available within the country. The sleek design is also a useful visual factor and attracts the sight of the player as well as listeners.
- The Reduced Body Depth and Intermediate Scale Length gives handling comfort.
- Effortless & precise tuning with the tuning machine head.
- It can be played with an amplifier.
- Full-size guitar, best for learners or beginners.
- There is no warranty available for the product.
- The matt finish can easily wear off with time.
This acoustic steel-stringed guitar by Ibanez has dimensions of 45 x 18 x 98 cm and weighs 2.65 Kilograms. This guitar is not matt based and shows the natural characteristics of a guitar.
It comes in colors like the natural and the sunburst colors and has four different bundle types, mostly differing in the string type. The string is made up of steel in this bundle and is most definitely the best choice. There is a warranty for one year with this product.
- The rosewood used in the fretboard is the best sound modulator.
- The body material spruce guarantees the durability of the product.
- The cutaway structure is easier for handling the guitar.
- Size 39 is accurate for beginners.
- The higher action may lead to difficulty in playing.
- The number of frets is lesser due to the small size.
The Yamaha F280 is one of the best qualities and best-rated guitars out there. The Yamaha range of Acoustic Guitars has been voted the number 1 many times and is one of the most reviewed products out there. It offers you tone and quality at the most affordable and reasonable price. It is a steel-stringed full-sized guitar, which is easier for novices.
The matt finishes on the sides of the guitar provide smooth play and hand balance and are widely preferred over the body matt finishes, which wears off easily. It has high stability and durability. It is also visually appealing.
- The top spruce plywood is best for being resilient to wear off.
- The rosewood fingerboard allows smooth movement of the fingers
- It comes with a warranty of 1 year and ten days replacement policy.
- Refined and war sound is produced from the tonewoods.
- It cannot be connected to amplifiers, only for beginners.
- There’s no curved design for comfortable holding positions.
This red-colored Acoustic guitar has the perfect heart fluttering look and would make anyone look back twice. Red is a vibrant color, and with more humming from the strings, it sure creates one of the best ambiances for music.
The handling advantage offered by the slightly reduced body depth and the intermediate scale length is particularly useful for the younger players. It is, therefore, highly recommended for beginners and those of young age. It is a right-handed, six-stringed acoustic guitar and is ideal for even professionals.
- The tuning machine head provides effortless and best tuning.
- Rosewood materials used in the material guarantees the perfect texture.
- The hollow soundbox gives the best possible sound
- It comes with warranty and exchange policies.
- The finishing is often not clean in nature due to the texture.
- The use of single tonewood leads to non-variation intones.
Buying guide for the Best Guitar for Beginners
While buying an acoustic guitar, the most important thing to keep in mind is the fret of the guitar. The gap between the strings should be 4mm (maximum permissible length 5mm). The best way to ensure this is to carry a scale and measuring the 12thfret of the guitar for ideal measurement. Buying a guitar with a significant difference of more than 5mm is a poor choice, which will be non-profitable during the long run, and the sound produced is affected.
The tuning peg needs to be checked before buying because it affects the string tension and the overall function of the guitar. The teeth of the gear get crossed, and therefore tuning the peg, and they change direction for sound. The tuning peg should be of accurate friction, neither tighter nor slower. If you notice any sluggish movement during tuning, do not to buy the guitar. Checking the movements of the tuning peg at regular intervals is recommended.
You should check for damages before buying. One of the most common areas of cracks is in the neck of the guitar, where the joints meet, the stalking point. Fault in this area can never be corrected, and the future of the guitar will be at stake. Next, keep the guitar in the fret position and check thoroughly through the front and back. Tapping the stalking points will also give away if a more hollow sound for cracks is there.
The neck of the guitar also plays a vital role while playing the instrument. It needs to be checked that the neck of the guitar is not bent or twisted as it cannot be rectified by the truss rod. To prevent the above mentioned, you should keep the guitar in a vertical position straight to the ground and look for any curves or bends. If the neck is bent, it is a manufacturing defect and cannot be rectified.
Frequently asked questions
1) Are branded guitars more preferable than the local ones?
Technically speaking, branded guitars are always preferred over the local ones, but there isn’t any prejudice against the local guitars. The branded manufacturer generally is authentic and comes with a warranty. The product seems more trustworthy, and the quality is usually higher. That does not necessarily mean that the local brands are not any good. Indeed, there are products which come with quality and warranty sometimes. But, for the namesake, people prefer branded ones.
2) Is it better to buy guitars with in-built tuners and amplifiers?
Tuners are useful when you have a larger audience or plan on playing in big stages. Instead of downloading some extra applications on your phone, it is much more preferable that you buy an acoustic guitar with an in-built tuner. Even if you are a beginner, someday you might be in front of a bigger audience. Although many best guitars do not come with tuners, you can always choose.
3) Is a hanging bridge a better or fixed bridge?
Hanging bridges are found in low-cost guitars and are made of aluminum. These bridges are not at all preferred as they can decay easily within six months or a year and will be a waste as even a change of strings will not work the defect. The preferred and the only best kind of bridge is the fixed bridge. You can change the strings occasionally, and the guitar will be as good as new, and they last much longer, like 3-4 years or more, if you take good care.
4) What is the head notch used for?
The head notch of the guitar is used for the neck belt. There are many players who prefer playing and singing with the guitar in a standing position. Therefore, the neck belt is used for the guitar to be hanged around your neck. The head notch supports the strap to the guitar and helps you play it without any problem.
Acoustics guitars are the most preferred form of guitar and are readily acknowledged as essential parts of the music industry. More and more people are into music these days, and therefore the popularity of acoustics guitars is also gaining numbers. They are more durable, cost-worthy, and are useful in many ways.
All forms of music can be performed with an acoustic guitar proving its fidelity. Therefore, we came up with this trendy user list of acoustics guitars, which are the best ones available in India. This will definitely help you choose your first guitar and one of your many’s by tallying all possibilities.