Are you buying a new guitar? But still confused about which one to purchase as you’re an amateur. Then this guide is just for you. In this article, we would describe the product, its specifications, and look at its downside as well. This guitar is highly recommended and ideal if you’re a beginner who wants a quality guitar that is budget-friendly and has good quality. Yamaha F310, 6 –Strings Acoustic Guitar has received positive reviews and liked by many people. So, you can go for this guitar.
Yamaha is a renowned brand that is known for its quality products. This is another fine product from Yamaha. This acoustic guitar from Yamaha has a reduced body depth and intermediate scale length, which makes it suitable for amateurs. You can easily get this guitar on Amazon at a reasonable price. This six-stringed guitar weighs 2 kg 400 grams. The sound quality and the design of the guitar is the finest. If you’re an intermediate player or just started with playing guitar, then this would be the perfect choice for you.
Salient Features of Yamaha F310 Acoustic Guitar
Ideal For Beginners
This guitar from Yamaha has passed all the quality checking process. Yamaha F310 is known for its stability and durability, which makes it an excellent guitar for beginners.
The top material of the guitar is spruce, the fingerboard is of rosewood, and the material used in the bridge portion is rosewood.
Easy To Handle
The slightly reduced body depth and intermediate scale length would make the guitar easy to handle. This is perfect for young players.
The guitar is precision manufactured and hand-finished to exacting ISO standards. The quality, design, and sound of the guitar are great, as we expect from Yamaha acoustic guitars.
The Yamaha F310 consists of a Nato neck, spruce top, back, rosewood fretboard. The guitar is right hand oriented.
The company provides three years of warranty on the product.
What We Liked:
- Value for money.
- Traditional western body.
- Good quality sound.
- Ideal for beginners.
- Easy to handle.
- Durable and long-lasting.
- The product has received positive reviews.
- One year warranty on the product.
What We Didn’t Like:
- The spacing between the strings is less.
- The quality of the strings is average. It is not made of steel.
Buying Guide For The Best Guitar
Types Of Guitar
There are primarily three types of guitars.
- Acoustic Guitar With Steel String: If you’re a beginner, then acoustic guitar with steel string would be perfect for you. It is easy to handle and produces a great tone. This guitar is comparatively cheaper. Acoustic guitars are easy to use and handle. So, we advise you to use it if you’ve just started playing guitar.
- Classical Guitar With Nylon String: Classical guitars come with soft strings and have a good sound as well. But any beginner would be bored with its sound when used for a longer time.
- Electric Guitars: This is for people who have played guitar for years and have decided what type of music they are inclined towards. Electric guitars are light-weighted, comfortable as compared to acoustic guitars. But the good thing about an electric guitar is that its output sound can be amplified.
If you visit a guitar shop, then you would see that different woods are specified on the parts of the guitar. If you know what kind of sound you will produce from the guitar, then you can choose wisely.
This is the most important factor that influences your purchase. You have to decide how much you are willing to spend on the guitar. The more you invest, then you would get guitars with good quality sound.
The Quality Of The Strings
Low-cost products would have low-quality strings. As strings are the most important part of the guitar, you should purchase a guitar that comes with quality strings.
Action Of The Guitar
The height of the strings from the fretboard is known as the action of the guitar. When the strings vibrate and hit the fretboard, then the sound of the guitar is produced. So, the action of the guitar shouldn’t be low or high for good playability.
If you’re a learner, then acoustic guitars would be great for you providing you with comfort. It is easy to use and handle. But if you’re an advanced player, then you should know how the soundboard affects resonance and different tonewoods.
Your Personal Preference
We would advise you to go for the guitar that makes you feel comfortable. Pick a guitar that responds to the way you play. Imagine, you invested in a good quality guitar, but you didn’t like the sound. That happens so it would be better if you go for what suits you, not others are advising you to buy.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Are Yamaha F310 acoustic guitar good?
The sound quality of this guitar is well balanced. You can buy guitars, but you should always remember that it is hard to get a guitar, which has a well-balanced tone.
2) Are Yamaha acoustic guitars good?
Yamaha acoustic guitars are good. Its electric guitars are no less. Yamaha is a renowned brand, so you won’t be disappointed with your purchase.
3) I am a beginner; how many hours should I practice with F310?
It takes years of practice for a person to be successful. If you’re a beginner, then we would advise you to practice for at least half an hour with F310.
4) Should I buy a Yamaha F310 guitar online or in an offline store?
It is your choice. You can purchase it online as you would get a discount but returning it would be a problem. Whereas, in the local shop you will get it, but the price would be a little higher, but you can easily return it. But it is your choice whether you want to buy it online or in local shops.
5) Which is the best time to buy this F310 guitar?
You can grab a great deal during the festive season. There would be a 20 to 50% discount on the product.
6) Where is the guitar made?
The guitar is made exclusively made in Indonesia.
7) Is there any warranty card in the package?
Yes, you would find a user manual with a warranty card. The company provides three years of warranty on the product.
8) Can I get an EMI on this guitar?
Yes, you can get EMI on this guitar if you buy it from Amazon.
9) Does the guitar have knobs to attach the straps?
No, the guitar doesn’t have knobs to attach the straps.
10) Does the product comes with a cover?
No, the guitar doesn’t come with a cover.
11) Should I buy guitars online or from a local shop?
It’s your personal choice. You will get a lot of variety and discounts if you go online shopping. But returning it would be a headache. In local shops, you won’t get varieties but returning it won’t be a problem.
The Bottom Line
We have provided the buying guide for clearing your doubts and answered your questions as well. You should consider all the above points while buying the best guitar, which is durable and worth your money. We assure you that you won’t regret buying this guitar from Yamaha. We hope this article was helpful.